Pages

Tuesday, 15 January 2013

Colour Wheel - Card Challenge

This months challenge was set by Linda 

Inspired by a colour wheel app I found online, I decided it would be a good theme for a challenge.

The colours it gave me were:

PURPLE/LIME/SILVER

 Your challenge is to make a card using these colours, here is what we came up with







SHEENA




I look forward to seeing what you make, the prize for the winner is a selection of goodies as below.


The challenge is open until the 15th February.
Unfortunately the prize is only available to UK residents but please feel free to take part and share your creations.

Good Luck
xxx


4 comments:

  1. Great prize Linda. Lovely card everyone. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards from the design team. Must get my skates on and see what I can rustle up!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great challenge - I wasn't sure about using these colours but they really do work - here is my card http://kkfantasticplace.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/purplelimesilver-scrapology-january.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here is mine: http://scrapbooksandcookbooks.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/scrapology-january-card-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete

Please take a few moments to leave us a comment. We love to hear from you.