Pages

Friday 15 November 2013

November Card Challenge - Paula Pascual

This month we are delighted to be joined by Paula Pascual.

Paula has designed this lovely card for us to use.

Paula has designed this lovely card for us to use.
Here is Paula's bio:


"I am a paper crafter/graphic designer who enjoys anything to do with paper, graphic design, photography and storage. For the last ten years I have been working in the Papercraft industry in the UK, pretty much since I arrived from my native Spain.

Die cutting is my favourite papercrafting technique which led me to work for Sizzix EU. I am very fortunate to design collections for them, Everyday (Autumn 2012), Fresh Moments(Spring 2013) and Winter Moments (August 2013) as well as all the dies and embossing folder in the new Big Shot Starter Kit.
My love for graphic design has led me to design my own range of clear stamps for Personal Impressions – check out the Stamps Designs page for more info on them  as well as patterned papers and die cuts for Craftwork Cards, including the InCircles message die cuts.
As a full time freelancer for the last few years, I have published numerous articles in magazines, including Cardmaking and Papercraft and Crafts Beautiful. I am also a published author of two craft books, Creative Card Making (Collins and Browns, 2005) and Handmade Celtic Cards (Search Press, 2008), both available through Amazon (Creative Card Making and Handmade Celtic Cards) as well as independent retailers and craft shops (The Craft Barn).
For the last eight editions I have been demonstrating at Stitches, the Craft Trade event in the UK, the first five years at the Kars stand and this last three editions (2011-2013) at the Sizzix Stand. As well as on behalf of Kars and Sizzix, I have also demonstrated on a freelance bases for Personal Impressions around the country.

As part of the Dawn Bibby creative team, I was one of the crafting experts on QVC during 2010. 



My passion for storage and organization inspired me to create in 2007 the Crafty Storage, a collaborative blog dedicated to all the storage ideas from and for all the crafters."

We created a sketch in case you find that easier to work from:


Here are the cards created by our design team to give you some inspiration.
Please click on the names to be taken to the relevant blogs.

 



SUE






 


 

PRIZE TIME

The prize this month is this seasonal selection by Papermania in good time for you to make cards for Christmas:
Honey & Hugs Festive Frolics A4 Ultimate Duo Card Decoupage Pack
A5 Ultimate Duo Card Decoupage Pack
Epoxy Brads pack.

We hope you will joining the fun and enter the challenge by creating a layout using the sketch and Paula's card as inspiration. To enter the challenge, comment below with a link to the post on your blog where your layout is featured. If you don't have a blog please email us with an image - address in sidebar.
The challenge closes at midnight on 15th December 2014

Please create a new layout for this challenge - no back links will be accepted.

Prize available to UK residents only.
Looking forward to seeing what you all make - good luck.

1 comment:

  1. Hiya,
    I got to know about this challenge through Scrap challenge ( C for chipboard). I couldn't complete my LO for that challenge. But finally managed to make the card for this one :)
    Here is the link
    http://simplecraft.blogspot.co.uk/2013/12/happy-birthday.html

    ReplyDelete

Please take a few moments to leave us a comment. We love to hear from you.