Pages

Sunday 3 October 2010

September Scraplift Winner

Our talented DT member, Alison has had the difficult task of choosing a winner for this month's Scraplift challenge.....






..............and ......








...... the winner is.............







*******SARAH*******





Alison said:
"I've picked a winner - Sarah - the very first submittee! (if that's such a word .... :lol:) I love her bright summery colours and the multiphotos and the fact she has incorporated the stitching too - and her circle is a sun!

She was very quick off the mark too - no extra points awarded there. On and upwards for October now!"


CONGRATULATIONS SARAH!!
Please email me your address so we can get your prize off to you.

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations Sarah!Enjoy your prize.xx Warmest wishes Anita..xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay :-) Thanks for choosing me, I'm so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Sarah, enjoy your prize :)
    Linda
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the LO Sarah, Might have to scraplift this idea for my own summer holiday pics. Congratulations on the win - it is well deserved.

    ReplyDelete

Please take a few moments to leave us a comment. We love to hear from you.