I used my Martha Stewart PATP flower punch on the turquoise bazzil and also gutted the centre of this sheet.
I cut the peacock lane – peacock lane sheet to fit inside the frame 10.5" square, rounded the corners and inked then fastened all three sheets together.
I cut a strip of white bazzil 2.5" and also a strip of purple swiss dot bazzil @1.5", used the same punch on the purple and stuck vertically onto the page.
I used the offcut from the peacock lane sheet to mount over the two along with a rectangle of the dotty side of Parade and cut one edge with a different punch.
The photographs were cut to 2 different sizes (2x3" & 3.5x4"), two mounted onto the leftovers of the turquoise bazzil. I cut a piece of Parade the green side to the same size as the third photo and offset it behind. They were then placed on the page together. The smaller of which I tied a thin piece of ribbon around in a knot.
I punched some retro daisies in two sizes from the scraps, inked the edges and curled them in, layered the 2 large, then 2 medium so they looked like a rose.
I folded a piece of ribbon into 3 points, fixed with a stitch and glued to the back of each flower then decorated with heart pins.
The journaling block was left over pieces of Parade and Turquoise bazzill and some copier paper which Lynn kindly wrote for me (don’t like my hand-writing!)
The letters are glitter thickers from Cardinal Colour, see here & I used the dots from the sheet to create the flower centres.
A few blossoms, brads and buttons (threaded and tied with DMC) were added from my stash along with a chipboard butterfly and dragonfly which I coloured with Adirondak paint daubers.
Floral cake making stamens were added as antennai.