Pages

Saturday 10 September 2011

How I made my September page II

I have used Basic Grey Kioshi papers, element stickers and alphabet - I felt the colours really complemented the photograph.



I cut a 3" strip of the stripey paper and 10" of the floral then overlapped onto the stripes to create the 12x12" page. A panel 6.5 x 9" was cut from the pale green and added to the R/H side and a 4x12" of the lilac positioned across the lower half. The photograph was cut to 5.5 x 4.75" and double mounted.
The borders are from the elements sheet along with the bird and butterflies which were stuck onto card and mounted on 3d foam pads.


I cut a floral panel from another sheet which I added the the top of the lilac strip and then dry-embossed to enhance the leaves and flowers - had to add some stickles at this point too and a couple of buttons from my stash!


Glossy accents added to the butterflies bodies and faux stitching around the edges.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout to compliment a lovely photograph. I like the little details, the faux stitching and the embossing of the leaves - very effective. Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete

Please take a few moments to leave us a comment. We love to hear from you.