Pages

Sunday 22 April 2012

How I made my April page III


This is my version of this months challenge.


I used the Apronista as my base page, then added three vertical strips of Home Sweet Home measuring 11x2" with inked edges.
A strip of the stripey side of Blue Plate Special, also 11x2" was added across the bottom with a Martha Stewart punched edge underneath in sugar cookie bazzill.
I then cut a circle which I pucnched using a different Martha Stewart corner punch and placed to the right.
The photo is approximately 6x6" and is placed onto bazzill punched with a Martha Stewart PATP, I gently folded the edges forward for dimension. I added a bird and branch from a Stampin' Up punch mounted on 3d foam, and several branches into the floral area.
A spray of pearls was tucked in along with some 3mm lime velvet ribbon.
I also added some green ribbon from my stash which was cross stitched randomly into place.
There are a variety of flowers on the page, some cut from the Home Sweet Home paper, torn roses from bazzill. The one above is a Stampin' Up stamp which I did with two colours, then cut and layered. Two sizes of retro daisies were used too. Threaded dotty buttons and Candi centres to finish.

This is the original layout along with our sketch.
 
Still time to enter - You have to be in it to win it! TFL xxx

3 comments:

  1. It’s actually a nice and useful piece of post. I am glad that you simply shared with us. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow just gorgeous I love it so much and such a great photo too
    http://dawntheconstantcrafter.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Your page is just gorgeous!
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete

Please take a few moments to leave us a comment. We love to hear from you.