Pages

Friday 18 May 2012

How I made my May page - Charms II


I have used Basic Grey Kissing Booth papers - Kiss, Butterfly Kisses & Liplock.
A sheet of natural bazzill card was used as a base to which I added two strips of Liplock @ 3.5" top and bottom. Butterfly kisses was cut to @ 9" and punched top and bottom with a Martha Stewart deep edge punch, then added to the centre.
My photograph is 6x4". I distressed the edges and mounted at angles onto pieces of Liplock and some old music score that Lynn gave me.
Several dies were used to cut accents, the Memory Box Madeira corner, Tim Holtz clock face and a Marianne butterfly.
Tattered florals was used with more music score to create flowers which I tinted with cats eyes chalk.
A variety of blossoms were added and some pearl beads which were stitched into place.
Charms were also added, some hanging and some stitched.
The clock face below is from a Stampin' Up set, the second layer added with 3d foam and coated with glossy accents.
I borrowed Lynn's journalling block to add detail and dotted liquid pearls around the edge plus some
swirls.
 
Still plenty of time to enter, click on the challenge in the side bar for more details.

TFL
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take a few moments to leave us a comment. We love to hear from you.