Pages

Monday 26 November 2012

New Design Team Member - Sheena

Please give a warm welcome to the newest member of our Design Team




"Hello there x I'm Sheena.
I was brought up with the philosophy " make it, sew it, grow it, cook it" & I can't remember a time when I didn't do some sort of craft.
Having made cards for a number of years, I discovered scrapbooking in 2006 & made a hand full of layouts but my scrapping really took off in 2007 when I found & joined a local crop.
I really enjoy the social side of scrapbooking & enjoy chatting on forums, attending crops & going on retreats.
I tend to scrap my everyday life, kids & holidays & after years of staying behind the camera I have started to scrap myself in the past few years.
I'm not sure I have a style but even when I use paints & inks my pages still tend to have a clean feel to them.
I have designed for ScrapaGoGo since September 2009 and have the pleasure of working with their kits & teaching at their GoGo Getaway retreats.
I live in Coventry with my husband Paul, our 3 children, Dan, Matt & Harriet & 3 chickens. I'm an Intensive Care Nurse by profession but currently work alongside my husband in the business he runs."

Sheena's Blog is called Scraps and Scribbles can be found HERE.

Sheena was our lovely guest for November We look forward to seeing what Sheena designs for the Scrapology in the future, but in the mean time here are a few of her favourites:








Welcome on board Sheena. 


4 comments:

  1. A hearty 'hello' and a warm welcome to our team Sheena. Your layouts are stunning!! Exciting times :D
    Hugs
    Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Sheena! More chances for me to see your fab creations. Deb x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layouts there, Sheena! Welcome on board - enjoy the ride! I look forward to getting to know you better.
    Alison :D x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many thanks Ladies x
    I'm so looking forward to creating with you all xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please take a few moments to leave us a comment. We love to hear from you.