Pages

Tuesday 15 July 2014

July's Card Challenge - Lavinia's Dreams and Delights.......

This month Tracey Dutton from Lavinia Stamps is challenging you to create a card based on:
'Dreams and Delights'



Tracey's blog can be found here. and the shop here.

Here are the cards created by our design team to give you some inspiration.
Please click on the names to be taken to the relevant blogs.












YOUR ENTRIES FOR JULY

SAM I

CAROLE

SAM II

MARGARET I

DAWN I

DAWN II

MARGARET II

MARGARET III

updated 15/08/14

PRIZE TIME

Tracey has offered a fabulous prize of £25.00 worth of Lavinia stamps.

We hope you will joining the fun and enter the challenge by creating a card using your own 'Dreams and Delights'. To enter the challenge, comment below with a link to the post on your blog where your card is featured, rather than the whole blog. If you don't have a blog please email us with an image - the address is in sidebar.
The challenge closes at midnight on 15th August 2014

You may enter the challenge more than once as long as each submission is with a different creation.

We will announce the winner as soon as we know who it is. 
We may have to wait a few days to hear from the person judging the challenge.
Please claim your prize within a month of the winner being announced.

Please create a new card for this challenge - no back links will be accepted.

We love to leave comments but word verification is slowing everyone down, so we respectfully ask you to turn off Word Verification.



Prize available to UK residents only.
Looking forward to seeing what you all make - good luck.

8 comments:

  1. Hi, fabulous cards by the Design Team! I love Lavinia stamps and here is the link to my entry:thanks, Carole Z x
    http://8thwonderart.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/fairy-dreams-saturday-19th-july.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi this is the first time with your challenge, hope you like by card, x sam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here is my entry http://craftroomdelights.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/lavinia-summer-bunnies-with.html, hope you like it, hope i've linked correctly, please let me know if its wrong, thanks, x sam

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI, It's very very odd, but I entered my card a few days ago, checked when I posted the comment and link and all ok, but just happened to look back today and not here! Very strange, so sorry about that and here's my link - thanks Carole Z x
    http://8thwonderart.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/fairy-dreams-saturday-19th-july.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,thought i would share another Lavinia card with you, not sure how many cards you can enter, but here it is http://craftroomdelights.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/lavinia-stamps-create-scene-bunnies-and.html its ok if you don't enter it, but wanted to share. xx sam

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi- I don't have a blog so I've emailed my entry, hope that's ok

    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  7. Some lovely Design Team inspiration and entries. I was thrilled to see that Lavinia Stamps is sponsoring this challenge. I don't have a blog but I've emailed my entry. Thinking about the theme, "Dreams & Delights", I found myself humming that old song, "Row, row, row your boat, gently down the stream; merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily, life is but a dream", so I decided to put a card together using that. I found the sheet music online and printed it out - my printer must be running out of ink because, instead of printing in black, it came out a shade of purple! No worries, that determined my colour scheme for the card! I wanted the music and lyrics to show through, so I didn't put too much colour on and made sure I didn't cover up too much with my stamped images, but I hope it conveys the idea of a dreamy riverside scene.

    I hope it's OK to add a second entry - I wanted to use a Lavinia fairy, but she didn't belong in the riverside scene, so I made a second card with her. If only one entry per person is allowed, I'd like you to use my riverside scene please.

    Thanks
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete

Please take a few moments to leave us a comment. We love to hear from you.