Pages

Thursday 9 October 2014

Winner of the September Layout Challenge

We have just heard from Robyn, and she said:

"Wow, they are all amazing! I love seeing all the different interpretations. My vote is for Terri. I love how she flipped the sketch and made it work with both horizontal and vertical photos. Wonderful!

Thanks again for featuring my work.
Robyn"

Here is a reminder of TERRI's lovely layout:


Terri - Please contact us so we can get your prize sent out to you.



Thank you to all who took part.

The current challenge runs until 5th November - so plenty of time to join in.


3 comments:

  1. I've always been inspired by the designs posted , so I'm amazed to have won this months challenge. I have only been scrapping a few years in between a miriad of other things, so this is really a surprise. Quite made my day. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Terri, I will post your prize out to you on Monday. Lynn x

    ReplyDelete

Please take a few moments to leave us a comment. We love to hear from you.