Pages

Tuesday 28 February 2012

How I made my February page IIII

Wow, we must have been inspired - 4 layouts between Lynn & I this month!

My second page is from a pad of 12x12 papers called Up & Away by Mindy Terasawa which I found while out shopping with Lynn.
 They were just what I had been looking for to start a new project.

I cut some of the papers into the 3" squares as before and once I had inked the edges, stuck them onto a 12x12 cream sheet.
The papers included a sheet of assorted tags and an alphabet too.
I cut around the letters, inked the edges and added to the tags with 3d foam, then added the bunting with more 3d pads. I used bakers twine through the holes in the tags, looping it along the way.
Some of the papers are thermographically glittered as you can see below, just gorgeous!

 I cut a round tag and added below the photograpgh which is 13x14cm and mounted onto the reverse of one of the papers.
A selection of buttons from my button box were threaded with the same twine and added.
And of couse, the random cross stitches onto the page.
There is still time to enter this months challenge too!
Thanks for looking.
xxx

1 comment:

  1. such an adorable page and photo! the cross stitches are a lovely touch!

    ReplyDelete

Please take a few moments to leave us a comment. We love to hear from you.