Pages

Tuesday 19 June 2012

Victory - How I made my June page II


We used Papermania Portobello Road papers.
I started with the blue dot and gutted 9" from the centre. The straw bazzill cut to 11" and mounted centrally. The paper pack contains some die-cut flags so I used on behind my photo mount which is cut from blue patterned paper 5x8". The photo's are 4.5 x 3.1/4" and are from my Dad's collection.


I cut a strip of red bazzill and added a torn strip of the red floral paper.
We had some union flag ribbon so I cut flags off, distressed the edges with ink and stapled them to the strip along with some twin which I wrapped around.



Various elements from the postcard paper was cut and added, some on 3d foam.
The message was punched with an SU oval in three colours and offset with my notes on top.



I added some twine across the top of the page with staples and "hung the flags out".



Another piece of ribbon was added along the bottom of the photo mount, some ruffled with double sided tape.

2 comments:

Please take a few moments to leave us a comment. We love to hear from you.