Pages

Friday 1 June 2012

W is for White Space

This month we are scraplifiting this super layout by  Phillipsen, which was based on a Pagemap.




Ro Says:

My name is Rosangela Philippsen, I live in a beautiful city called Curitiba, in the South of Brazil, with my husband and my 15 old year son, Rafael. I'm 43 years old, and I'm full time home, where I have a small scrapbooking studio to work.

I have been scrapbooking for six years. Initially it was a hobby that made me very happy, and now I have been teaching scrapbooking three years ago, I attend events and fairs in different cities of Brazil.

I have been part of Design Teams for three years; I created several tutorials and online classes; I am passionate about creating and inspiring different people and I love trying new and interesting materials in my designs. I believe that my style is colorful, cheerful and romantic.
About Me:
I love dresses and sandals.
Coffee is my favorite drink.
If I were a color, I would be turquoise.
I love to travel and experience new cultures.
I don't like people who talk too much.


The original March Page Maps sketch with Thanks to Becky for allowing us to use it.


The technique for this month is to use 'White Space'.

Take a look at what the DT have made:








Our Guest Designer this month is
KAREN LEONARD
her blog is HERE please take a look.



PRIZE TIME

 
Jill at Cardinal Colours has come up with another fabulous prize this month, and it's what CARDINAL COLOURS is all about - card in all colours - Yes 30 sheets of Bazzill in mixed colours!

We hope you will be joining the fun by entering the challenge - create a layout using the sketch and some white space! To enter the challenge, comment below with a link to the post on your blog where your layout is featured. If you don't have a blog please email us with an image - address in sidebar.
Prize available to UK residents only.
Looking forward to seeing what you all make - good luck.

12 comments:

  1. Yupie, a brazilian to lift.

    I´d like to thakyou all desing team for reading and commenting in my blog, such a caress.

    I´ll probably have a class with Ro in july, She really rocks.

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some really lovely layouts from a great sketch and I love the red/white/blue pages. I love how Ro uses the paper ribbon/pennant shapes and is able to give so much dimension to her page. Thanks so much for asking me to be your Guest designer, I had a lot of fun with this challenge! Karen xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for taking part Karen, it was a pleasure to have you on board this month.
      X

      Delete
  3. Hello ladies,
    You did a wonderful job, I just loved every one of the lifts you did, and I have no words to thank this opportunity to be in Scrapology and have the honor of having a layout lifted.
    Congratulations for your amazing layouts, and thank you so much!
    A BIG HUG from Brazil,
    Ro Philippsen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ro, it's such a beautiful layout to lift.
      X

      Delete
  4. I have just updated this post - Jill at Cardinal Colours has come up with another fabulous prize this month, and it's what CARDINAL COLOURS is all about - card in all colours - Yes 30 sheets of Bazzill in mixed colours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Ladies, You have such nice celebration these days ah?
    Here is my lift. I hope you enjoy.

    http://apapelouca.blogspot.com.br/2012/06/scrapology-june-lift.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Linn, I enjoy a lot to play with you ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Ro! Thank YOU so much for allowing us to lift your wonderful layout! Its been a pleasure, Warmest wishes Anita xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely page and some stunning examples or scraplifting. Here is my version of it.
    http://susibee-susibee.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/colours-of-spring.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Here is mine :) http://sarahs-scrap-book.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/luke.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope Ro doesnt mind but I totally scraplifted her layout, giving her full credit of course. It was just soooooooo perfect for the photos I wanted to use. http://kscraftycorner.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/scrapology-june-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete

Please take a few moments to leave us a comment. We love to hear from you.