Pages

Friday 1 February 2013

T is for Texture Paste


This month we are scraplifing the work of Heather Jacob, and here are a few words from Heather:

"Hi there, my name is HEATHER  JACOB.
Firstly I am so honoured to be here as a guest designer for Scrapology. Thanks so much Lynn for asking me.
I am married to my wonderful, supportive “soul mate” Baden. My precious Family feature throughout my work. To me this craft is the perfect combination of art, photography, beautiful paper, and glorious words
I especially love to choose some elements, cast a spell and see what happens, to create a dream and follow it through. Subtle shadows, light and color are all ingredients for casting the spell. I am in harmony with my garden and its inhabitants, connecting with the beauty that surrounds me. For me it is all-consuming, inspiring and a natural expression of my inner self, which I love to weave into my works.
I am inspired by colour and texture … I play with stitching, chipboard, journaling, muslin, fabrics, metal elements, inking, masking and texture paste. Getting messy with paint and texture paste, experimenting and playing with paper ignites my creativity and connects with my inner child.
 I see my style as “CLASSIC” with attention to detail…I tend to lean toward monochromatic themes with a little shabby chic/grunge thrown in..
Memories are forever, 
Warm hugz from Heather x

My blogs

I am lucky enough to be on a few design teams :
CSI , Imaginarium designs (chipboard), The Color Room, Meg’s garden, Green Tara, The color team for Scrapbook Creations magazine, ASI magazine."


We would like you to use the Technique of using texture paste.


We drew our sketch as always


Here are the layouts created by our design team to give you some inspiration. Please click on the names to be taken to the relevant blogs.




(photo covered for id protection - sorry!)




Our Guest Designer this month is
EMILY COOPER
her blog is HERE please take a look.

PRIZE TIME

Jill at Cardinal Colours has come up with another fabulous prize this month.

Embossing Paste in Matt Black
and Glossy White
and some
applicator sponges.





We hope you will joining the fun and enter the challenge by creating a layout using the sketch and some texture paste To enter the challenge, comment below with a link to the post on your blog where your layout is featured. If you don't have a blog please email us with an image - address in sidebar.
The challenge closes at midnight on 5th March 2013

Please create a new layout for this challenge - no back links will be accepted.

Prize available to UK residents only.
Looking forward to seeing what you all make - good luck.

3 comments:

  1. Utterly amazing pages ladies.
    And totally out of my comfort zone so I had great fun playing today and mahs

    http://dollysdreamings.typepad.com/dollys_dreamings/2013/02/out-of-my-comfort-zone.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Out of my comfort zone too, but I did enjoy doing it :-) here's mine: http://scrapbooksandcookbooks.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/scrapology-challenge-t-for-texture-paste.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's mine - http://kkfantasticplace.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/5-out-of-7-aint-bad.html

    Great layouts from the design team x

    ReplyDelete

Please take a few moments to leave us a comment. We love to hear from you.