Pages

Saturday 5 November 2011

Welcome New DT Member

A big Welcome to Sandra Dry who is joining our team of designers, kicking off with the December Scraplift.
Take a look at her blog - Sandra Dry Designs.



Here are a few words from Sandra:
"Hello folks my name is Sandra and it is my dream come true to be part of the Scrapology Design Team.

I have been crafting for as long as I can remember and stamping since the year I got married in 1994. I have made a lot of cards over the years but my passion is Scrapbooking.

I’m not one for following trends…. ‘I likes wot I likes’ and I have a mountain of photos to Scrap. I do always manage to have a trademark mucky fingerprint (or two) on my work.

I live in sunny Sussex on the South coast of the UK with my (craft widower) hubby, Adrian, 12 year old son Tommy and 6 year old twin son and daughter, Ben & Isabelle. They are my constant source of inspiration and the usual suspects on my layouts.
I work as a Teaching Assistant at a local primary school. Fortunately I can get by with very little sleep……leaving more time for crafting! Yay!"

We are thrilled to welcome Sandra to our team and you may remember she was our guest designer back in August.

Here are a few layouts Sandra has selected from her collection to share with us all:






So I think you will agree w are in for a treat in the months to come.
Welcome Sandra, we are really looking forward to working with you.

8 comments:

  1. A big welcome to the team Sandra. Great collection of layouts, I can't wait to see what you come up with for Scrapology.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Sandra :), A huge welcome to the team, so pleased you are coming to play with us. Really looking forward to seeing what lovely creations you make.
    Warmest wishes Anita..xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Wonderful layouts :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Sandra. Looking forward to seeing
    more of your work

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to the team Sandra.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all for the warmest of welcomes :oD
    Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome on board Sandra, look forward to working with you x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome to the team Sandra - looking forward to the journey!

    ReplyDelete

Please take a few moments to leave us a comment. We love to hear from you.