Pages

Wednesday 28 March 2012

How I created my Garden Girl Page - Linda

Scraplifting the lovely Anita and using the same papers -
Bo Bunny's Garden Girl - was a lot of fun.
Here is my version, altered to fit my photograph.
I cut the centre from the die-cut sheet and stuck the edge onto the bazzill cardstock.
The centre was replaced with a layer of foam tape once I had inked the edges.
I cut the long sentiment from the die-cuts sheet ready to add to the page along with "friends at first sight"  and "a lifetime...."
Once I had all the elements I needed I turned this sheet over and cut parts of the 6x6 frames out, gutted the centres and joined them over the photo. This was mounted again on foam tape.
From the Garden Girl paper, I cut some butterfly wings and flowers which I added the page.
The butterflies have rolled paper bodies and were mounted on 3d foam pads.
The sentiments were added then.
I layered the flowers in a swathe up the left hand side and added others below the long sentiment.
The "A Lifetime..." sentiment was adjusted to be thinner and then added to the bottom of the photograph to cover the frame joint.
There wasn't really anywhere to add journalling so I used further elements from the cut-outs sheet to create a tag. I stapled some raffia to the edge and tucked it in under the frame.
Magenta stickles was added liberally to the page to finish.
Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take a few moments to leave us a comment. We love to hear from you.