Pages

Sunday 18 March 2012

How I made my March page II

I used Kaisercraft Sweet Nothings papers from Merly Impressions to create this second take on the sketch.
The background is a 12x12 cardstock from DCWV which came in kit.
I cut the square from the centre of the die-cut, stuck the edge with 3d foam then returned the middle on doubled foam for extra height and the addition of some orange ribbon.
I cut around the edge of the birdcage and flower on Dozen Roses and cut to 7 x 6 1/4" approx with the cage and leaves extra.
The photograph is 6 x 4 which I trimmed and matted ont the dotty section of Devoted,
this was then slid under the birdcage and flower. This frame was stuck with 3d foam too.
From Devoted, I cut out the birds and additional flowers then added them to the layout along with a bow from the remaining ribbon.
I then added loads of stickles in Platinum, Crystal, Patina, Cinnamon, Tiara and Diamond Black.
It's a shame they dont show very well here.
The butterfly was from a section under the photograph with glossy accents on the body.
Ingredients:
Memories Die Cut
Memories die-cut paper - Sweet Nothings Collection
Dozen Roses
Dozen Roses - Sweet Nothings Collection
Devoted
Devoted - Sweet Nothings Collection
The ribbons and flowers came from a box of "posh" chocolates my daughter got on her last birthday, so a little recycling here too lol!.
There is lots of dimension to this page too which is not visible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take a few moments to leave us a comment. We love to hear from you.