I traced the cut-out onto the Douglas Fir bazzill then cut about 5mm larger.
Both edges were distressed then mounted onto the Scout bazzill which was gutted to 1".
I cut elements from the patterned papers first so I knew I had the pieces I wanted to use then cut a circle from the yellow paper remnant. I wanted to create a "lace" border so I punched scalloped ovals from the striped papers and added them under the edge.
The Smaller circle and scalloped border were from punches.
I cut and layered the butterflies I had cut out and as one was only partial, placed that one underneath.
The netting was a 6" wide strip which I have stapled either side of the page then tied a knot one side.
I used the excess along with left-over papers to cut flowers with the Tim Holtz Tattered florals die.
These were inked and layered as below then liquid pearls added to the centre.
I added dots of liquid pearls around the edge of the die cut shape for extra definition and created some swirls too.
My title "girl" was cut with the Cricut Art Nouveau cartridge, the letters "My" I wrote onto scraps and cut into rectangles.
These are the papers used, you can see where I have cut the bird cages and other elements from:
This is our sketch and the lovely original by Toni:
Still time to enter!