Pages

Monday 6 August 2012

Winner of the July Scraplift Challenge

Well done Ladies for some brilliant layouts for the July Challenge, scraplifting our talented friend Gabrielle Polloco.


Gabriella said " I have to say, it's always hard to pick when you know how much hard work people put into their work! I pick Jackie's layout....I thought it was cute the way she made the layout her own by changing the circle design behind the photo into a heart....very cute!"
                                                                                     

So very well done Jackie - congratulations.



Please contact us with your details so we can get your prize in the post to you. (email address in side bar).


Thanks toall our entrants for July and to Gabrielle, Jill and our guest designer Carolyn.

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!Gorgeous page :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow....just checking in to see the new scraplift and I see me!!!!!!!!! Thank you for choosing my layout!!! I love Gabriellas' layouts and often use them for inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow....just checking in to see the new scraplift and I see me!!!!!!!!! Thank you for choosing my layout!!! I love Gabriellas' layouts and often use them for inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Jackie, its a beautiful page and such a lovely photo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Gabrielle for choosing your winner and agreeing to host the scraplift again ... very well done Jackie on your win! Fabulous textures and colours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet blog! I found it while browsing on Yahoo News.
    Do you have any tips on how to get listed in Yahoo News?
    I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Thanks
    My website: Sandpoint real estate

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow....what a lovely parcel of goodies I received today from Cardinal Colours...thank you...I am over the moon!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please take a few moments to leave us a comment. We love to hear from you.