Pages

Monday 2 August 2010

Anita

A big welcome to our next Design Team member Anita. She creates some fantastic cards and layouts, and in fact our first project is a scraplift one of her layouts.

Anita says:

"Hello there, I am Anita and I am thrilled to be part of the Scrapology team.
I have been scrapping just under 10 years and seem to have acquired an unhealthy passion for patterned paper, crystals and lots and lots of blossoms! I tend to scrap 'fully loaded' pages and never seem to manage a clean page, they are never finished in my eyes unless there is a smudging or splattering of ink on them somewhere lol.


Married to Dale, we live near the South Coast and have 2 lovely daughters, Lauren and Chloe , who are often the main feature in my layouts. I work part time and am lucky enough to also regularly teach scrapping classes at Cardinal Colours


More recently I have been inspired, by some lovely friends who I have met through scrapping, to start cardmaking too.....just another good excuse to buy some more patterned paper I think!"
 
Here are a few of Anita's stunning layouts:
 
 







Please stop by at Inky Blossoms - Anita's blog to see lots more of her stunning photography, cards, layouts, jewellery and many other things she has made.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take a few moments to leave us a comment. We love to hear from you.