Pages

Thursday 5 August 2010

Lynn

Now it's time to introduce myself as part of the Design Team! 


My name is Lynn and I have been scrapbooking for about 8 years. I have always taken a lot of pictures and arranged them in albums with lots of journalling and then when I read about Scrapbooking I realised this was exactly what I wanted to do. I have always been crafty, making things myself from a very young age. I love knitting, sewing, quilting, cardmaking, embroidery (I have made lots of cross stitch pictures). I love taking photos and am very fortunate that my family have always been interested in photography so there are plenty of photos to choose from, especially of the more heritage type. I am also involved in tracing my family tree.

I like to try out many different techniques and embellishments on my layouts and I love using patterned papers. My favourite range has to be Basic Grey.
 
I live in Kent with my husband Alan (we have been married for 26 years), and our 18 year old triplets Andrew, Catherine and Emily.  I work for a local hospice charity as a children's nurse in the community. You can read more about my crafting and other things on my blog A Moment in Time.

Here are a few of my layouts:






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take a few moments to leave us a comment. We love to hear from you.