Pages

Saturday 7 August 2010

Linda

Last but not least, here is Linda to introduce herself. She is the expert when it comes to making double layouts. Her blog is Linda's Cards and Scrapbook Pages.

"My name is Linda, married to Robert for nearly 10 years with a 20 year old daughter from a previous marriage.  I live on the London/Kent borders and work in Central London as a Business Travel Consultant.

I have always loved crafting and started with dressmaking many moons ago, along with knitting, jewellery making, even candles at one time! I started making cards, I think, about 6 years ago but have only been scrapping for about t3 years, so I'm the new kid on the block :)

I am addicted to Basic Grey papers and Martha Stewart punches at present. I have a loft full of photographs that need to be dusted off and scanned, ready to go.

Recently I photographed the Elephants on Parade 2010 exhibition which was in London, so expect to see a lot of elephants featuring in my layouts."

I'm really thrilled to be part of this Design Team too.



Here are some of Linda's layouts:











Thanks Linda for joining the team and sharing your layouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take a few moments to leave us a comment. We love to hear from you.